$40 MZP Dog Grooming Clippers 7 Piece Set Low Noise Vibration Large Pet Supplies Dogs Large,/macrodome354133.html,www.baylordesignandbuild.com,Clippers,Pet Supplies , Dogs,$40,MZP,7,Noise,Grooming,Dog,Low,Vibration,Set,Piece MZP Dog Grooming Clippers 7 Piece 2021 spring and summer new Large Noise Vibration Low Set MZP Dog Grooming Clippers 7 Piece 2021 spring and summer new Large Noise Vibration Low Set Large,/macrodome354133.html,www.baylordesignandbuild.com,Clippers,Pet Supplies , Dogs,$40,MZP,7,Noise,Grooming,Dog,Low,Vibration,Set,Piece $40 MZP Dog Grooming Clippers 7 Piece Set Low Noise Vibration Large Pet Supplies Dogs
● Input Power: European regulations AC Power Adapter
● Dimension: 245*229*65MM
● Charging time: 4 hours
● Power mode: charging / power dual use
● Using time: 60-70 mins
● Power: 3.7w
● Net weight: 450g
● Limit comb: 3mm 6mm 9mm 12mm
● Product material: aluminum alloy shell + ABS
● Head material: ceramic moving knife + titanium fixed knife
● Head type: 30 toothed knife + 26 tooth fixed knife
● Charging method: USB charging (with power adapter)
● Charging status indicator red, full green
● Rated voltage: 100-240v，50/60hz
● Precise fine-tuning: 0.5-2.0mm five-speed
● Battery capacity: 2000mAh Battery
● Product accessories: host+Packing box, manual, four limit combs, one charger, one cleaning brush
● Rechargeable Cordless Dog Grooming Clippers
● clipper set keeps your pets always looking good, it's very useful both in home and profession salon use! Complete new user friendly, with limiting comb this clipper ensure you a safe cutting and neat and tidy hair result. No more expensive bills for pet grooming and you can do it in an easy way.
● Wireless and Rechargeable:
● Pet hair clippers will provide you and your pets with excellent cutting experience. Low noise working
● Pet clippers for dogs With below 60dB noise, Helping the pet feel at ease, not afraid haircut any more.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC